Monday, May 07, 2007

Done with Immunology!

I have officially finished my first graduate class! It was a piece of cake, too, except for the clinical stuff, and that was quite tolerable. The final was this morning, and from what I've heard from the professors, I did well.

Last night was the best thunderstorm we've had in quite a while. (Yes, I love thunderstorms. Crazy, I know.) At one point, there was a really loud thunderclap, and my sleep-deprived, immunology-crammed, caffeine-overloaded brain thought, "That lightning bolt hit an IgM pentamer!" (It made sense at 2:00 in the morning, okay?)

Today was good. I had the test in the morning, a nice busy afternoon, and a package waiting for me when I got home! I bought Knitting Nature, Last-Minute Knitted Gifts, and Knitting Beyond the Edge from the Amazon sale. So my reward to myself for getting the final done is going to be a leisurely perusal of these books!

No comments: