Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blearghh.

The past week, my life has not been my own. I've had everything from first cousin once-removed's first birthday parties to a good friend's funeral to uncontrollable kindergarteners to a work day that didn't end until 10:25 last night. At least I've been able to get a good bit of knitting done (at work) on my Monkeys from the Tempted Hand-Painted sock yarn, which I LOVE. I'll post pictures when I'm not semi-comatose. (This yarn is quite possibly the best I've ever worked with.)

Now, off to knit a baby sweater for a shower on Friday...are IOU's acceptable for knitted gifts?

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I'm so sorry about your friend. Sounds like things have been pretty busy/rough for you lately. Ugh. At least you can knit...that helps relieve all kinds of stress. I can't wait to see the socks!

Linda said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. I hope you find peace.