Saturday, August 18, 2007

Still not done with the CDR.

But I'm making progress! I only have a little over one diamond repeat left on the right sleeve. One thing I've figured out, though - next time I do a top-down sweater, I'll do the sleeves before the body. These sleeves are taking so long!

I've got two Mmmmmalabrigo projects on the needles at the moment - a Mistake Rib scarf in worsted Azul Bolito...













...and a Swallowtail Shawl - my first "real" lace project! - in laceweight Tuareg.









Oh, and I got an email from WEBS about my (first!) order. They ran out of the chocolate brown Silky Wool, so I got some Araucania Nature Wool in a buttery yellow instead. I've been craving a soft yellow sweater.

I used my last two Amazon.com gift cards to get two books I've been eying - Victorian Lace Today and Fitted Knits. They should be arriving next week! So should my other major book purchase...*gulp* Not sure what I was thinking when I signed up for this class.

1 comment:

SisuGirl said...

Oh.My.Gosh. That sweater is the most lovely thing I have ever seen. I knew that I wanted to knit it from the pattern in IK but holy.Cow. What yarn are you using?