Sunday, September 07, 2008

A couple of not-so-great things

This looks like a partially good thing (aside from my atrocious colorwork).

Here's the problem.


The other not-so great thing:

Let this be a lesson: bookshelves from Walmart are not to be trusted.

But let's end on a high note, shall we?

This is Odessa, and it's knit from a ball of some mystery angora blend. I like it, but angora just isn't my thing. There were fuzzies all over my nose and eyes and mouth.

Remember that Oklahoma sock yarn that I bought in a misplaced fit of state pride? A refresher - it's PINK.

Not anymore! It's so pretty - a slightly variegated royal blue. I'm really pleased with how well it turned out, and I think it wants to be a lace shawl.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Eek! I hope it didn't hurt anyone when it came down.

WM stinks.